1. Donald Trump will not only receive the Republican nomination in 2016, but he will become our next president. This will result in a mass exodus of liberals to Canada.
2. Donald Trump will choose Mitt Romney as his running mate. This will cause even more liberals to seek asylum in Canada.
3. Trump will enlist the help of several of his Republican opponents by placing them in key cabinet and advisory positions in his administration. How about Ted Cruz as Attorney General, Marco Rubio as Secretary of Defense, and Ben Carson as Secretary of State? Canada will have to close its borders due to the influx of illegal liberals flooding the country.
4. After the 2016 election, the Republican majorities in Congress will replace their RINOs-in-charge, John Boehner and Mitch McConnell. They will attempt to defect to the Democratic party, only to be seen as too slimy even for them.
5. Hillary Clinton will drop out of the race prior to the Democratic convention. Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee for president with Elizabeth Warren as his running mate to appease the feminists. Bernie Sanders will mount a noble challenge, but will be considered too radical even for most Democrats to get the nomination. If I'm wrong and he does get the nomination, even better, because I predict he will go down in the general election harder than Michael Dukakis in 1988. Democrats don't win national elections by declaring themselves as a socialist. They win elections by declaring themselves as centrists or even better, conservatives, to hide their socialist agenda.
6. American industry will thrive and we will finally take a leadership position in the development and exportation of energy. Young college graduates will once again begin to pursue worthwhile careers. Minimum wage jobs will once again be for high school students. Americans may no longer be able to choose unemployment as a permanent career.
7. The Trump administration will put Muslim extremists on the defensive, and rescind the Iran Nuclear Deal. American will have a military which will be adequately funded and will be assigned to clear cut missions with clearly stated objectives.
8. Obamacare will not exist in ten years. History will look at the Affordable Care Act as the dumbest piece of legislation ever passed since the National Prohibition Act. Future generations of college students will be asking what kinds of idiots allowed the Affordable Care Act to be narrowly passed in the middle of the night before anybody got the chance to read it.
9. Twenty years from now, people will wonder how Barrack Obama ever got elected president with no real experience in government and a spotty voting record in the Illinois state legislature and the U.S. Senate . He will be like Jimmy Carter, a novelty speaker for future Democratic and NAACP conventions..
10. Martin O'Malley will continue to be a legend in his own mind as he struggles to become relevant in national politics. However, he will still thrive in Maryland, a state with plenty of citizens who will believe all of his bullshit.
Of course, I don't have a crystal ball, but it doesn't hurt to dream. If you think I'm full of it, consider this......a year ago, who would've ever thought Donald Trump would be the front runner in the Republican nomination and Bernie Sanders would be a serious threat to Hillary's campaign?